Bumble Bee Bumble Bee

Wow... just beautiful

So there I was.. about to nose-dive off of Ben Franklin bridge because, let's face it.. I didn't have much to live for. So I thought I'd do this cruel world a favor and rid it of myself. When all of a sudden, I remembered the Bumble Bee song! And it brought tears of joy to my eyes. I couldn't go forth with my plan to end my life - I realized that with this song in my head, I had so much to live for!!!! This is why I believe Wade should run for president!

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

nice

nice... deep

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Excellent!

This is beautiful.. just beautiful! The graphix and animation are excellent!

Spear Britney Spear Britney

Will Britney Survive?

Nope, not when I'm playing! This kicks ass.. we got Britney Spears in pain, great sound fx, great animation, and I love the idea of selling Britney's implants on e-bay!! That's some funny shiet.. keept it up, aD.

Don't Kill Kenny 2 Don't Kill Kenny 2

South Park in Bizzaro World!

A South Park game where you kill everyone except for Kenny.. hmm. The game is pretty cool, but what really got my attention is the cheesy club music. That's some funny shit!

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

Star Wars - the flash version

This is awesome. Lots of shooting and blood and excellent artwork. Pretty long too - so whoever made this must've spent days and days and days on it. But it's worth it!